Buldozere de talie medie Cat D6K2
The D6K2 dozer is smarter and more efficient than ever. Technologies like Slope Assist and GRADE with 3D help operators get more quality work done in less time. Enjoy maneuverability and fast steering response without sacrificing fuel efficiency.
TECHNOLOGY THAT GETS WORK DONE
- Hit target grade faster and more accurately with Cat GRADE technologies. Finish jobs in fewer passes, and with less operator effort, saving you time and helping to increase your profit.
- Cat GRADE with Slope Assist™ automatically maintains pre-established blade position without a GPS signal.
- Updated Cat GRADE with 3D offers greater speed, accuracy and flexibility. Factory-integrated system eliminates position sensing cylinders. Antennas integrated into the cab roof for better protection.
- More intuitive 10-inch (254 mm) touchscreen grade control display is easier to use.
- AutoCarry™ automates blade lift to maximize blade load, improve load consistency, reduce track slip.
- Cat Stable Blade works with electro-hydraulic controls to complement the operator’s blade-control input to get better finish grades faster and with less effort.
- Standard Slope Indicate displays machine cross-slope and fore/aft orientation right on the main display.
- Factory Attachment Ready Option (ARO) simplifies installation of all brands of grade control system.
- Product Link™ collects machine data that can be viewed online through web and mobile applications.
- Access information anytime, anywhere with VisionLink® – and use it to make informed decisions that boost productivity, lower costs, simplify maintenance, and improve security on your job site.
BECAUSE UPTIME COUNTS
- Grouped maintenance and diagnostic points, as well as ground level service and Diesel Exhaust Fluid fill access.
- Track roller frame designed for easy cleanout.
- Optional bracket mounts to rear of machine to keep a shovel handy.
- Diesel Particulate Filter designed for the life of the engine – no need to clean out.
PERFORMANCE AND PRODUCTIVITY
- Cat C4.4 engine with twin turbochargers is combined with a hydrostatic transmission for outstanding fuel efficiency and the most power-dense drive train in its size class.
- Superior maneuverability, faster steering response, greater capability to utilize full blade loads.
- Eco Modes optimize engine speed, while maintaining ground speed, saving up to 17 percent fuel compared to the previous model in lighter blade load applications like finish grading.
- Optimized undercarriage – eight (8) bottom rollers and two (2) carrier rollers for smoother ride and excellent finish grading performance.
- Wide blade helps get more work done in fewer passes.
- Variable Pitch Angle Tilt (VPAT) blade for more versatility, simpler adjustment.
EASY TO OPERATE
- Fast response with intuitive, precise electro-hydraulic controls. Adjust sensitivity to fine, medium or coarse.
- Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) is easy to read – includes your Slope Assist and rear camera displays (if equipped).
- Power Pitch option lets you easily adjust blade to optimum pitch for your application using buttons on the right hand control.
- Automatic Traction Control reduces track slip in poor underfoot conditions.
- Rear vision camera provides enhanced visibility.
- Easy to transport without blade removal.
ACHIEVE THE BEST GRADES
- Designed from the ground up to give you a smooth ride so you can make the most of top grading speeds.
- Eight bottom rollers and two carrier rollers optimize the undercarriage to give you smoother finish grades.
- Rugged Variable Pitch Angle Tilt (VPAT) blade allows you to hydraulically adjust lift, angle and tilt for precise results.
- Technologies like Slope Assist and Stable Blade are integrated right into the dozer to help even less experienced operators achieve a quality grade more quickly, and with fewer inputs.
|Engine Model||Cat C4.4|
|Power - Net||97 kW|
|Emissions||U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final/EU Stage IV/Japan 2014 (Tier 4 Final)/Korea Tier 4|
|Net Power (Rated) - ISO 9249||97 kW|
|Net Power (Rated) - ISO 9249 (DIN)||132 HP|
|Note (1)||All non road Tier 4 Interim and Final, Stage IIIB and IV, Japan 2014 (Tier 4 Final) and Korea Tier 4 diesel engines are required to use only Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) fuels containing 15 ppm EPA/10 ppm EU (mg/kg) sulfur or less. Biodiesel...|
|Note (2)||Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) used in Cat Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) systems must meet the requirements outlined in the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standard 22241.|
|Note (3)||Engine ratings at 2,200 rpm|
|Service Refill Capacities|
|Fuel Tank||260 l|
|DEF Tank||19 l|
|Operating Weight||13271 kg|
|Operating Weight - XL||13271 kg|
|Operating Weight - LGP||13909 kg|
|Ground Pressure (ISO 16754) - XL||40.5 kPa|
|Ground Pressure (ISO 16754) - LGP||31.1 kPa|
|Blade Type||VPAT, VPAT Foldable*|
|Blade Capacity - XL, VPAT||3.26 m³|
|Blade Capacity - LGP, VPAT||3.81 m³|
|Blade Width - Over End Bits - XL, VPAT||3196 mm|
|Blade Width - Over End Bits - LGP, VPAT||3682 mm|
|Note||*VPAT foldable blades have the same capacity and width as the XL/LGP VPAT blades.|
|Air Conditioning System|
|Air Conditioning||The air conditioning system on this machine contains the fluorinated greenhouse gas refrigerant R134a (Global Warming Potential = 1430). The system contains 1.3 kg of refrigerant which has a CO2 equivalent of 1.859 metric tonnes.|
Doriti un sfat sau o recomandare?