Coal Bowl Scrapers Caterpillar 657G
Quick loading, high travel speeds and the ability to load and dump on the run yield fast cycle times, allowing the Cat 657E Coal Scraper to consistently deliver high productivity at the lowest cost per ton.
BUILT TO PERFORM
- Proven Cat engines provide the power and torque rise for excellent lugging in tough loading conditions.
- Variable injection timing and duration improve fuel efficiency and cold starting, decrease smoke and emissions.
- Throttle back-up provides the operator with a preset engine speed control in the event of a throttle input failure.
- Throttle lock allows the operator the capability of locking both engines at any operating level.
- Directional shift management prevents the operator from shifting out of neutral when engine rpm is above a preset level.
- Controlled throttle shifting increases drive train life by reducing the fuel injection rate just prior to shifting.
- The aftercooler lowers intake charge air temperature to increase power and reduce thermal stresses that can cause premature wear of pistons, rings, and liners.
- Engine oil cooler maintains optimum oil temperature for proper cooling and longer lubricant life.
- Laminated thermal-shield improves tractor protection by reducing the temperature of exposed engine surfaces, cools engine and operating compartments, extends hose and wiring life.
- Eight-speed power shift transmission provides automatic, on-the-go shifting for simple, reliable operation.
- Top gear control helps prevent shifting above a programmed gear to better regulate haul road speeds.
- The hydraulic retarder extends brake life when working on severe, downhill slopes.
- Scraper driveline guard protects the output case, differential and ejector cylinder to help minimize driveline maintenance costs.
- Caterpillar Coal Scraper bowls come from the factory especially built for coal handling.
- An auger mechanism in the bowl improves self-loading capabilities by lifting material off of the cutting edge and carrying it to the top of the load.
OPERATOR COMFORT AND CONTROL
- Standard rubber-mounted cab reduces noise and vibration for comfortable, shift-long operation.
- Hydraulic servo-steering system provides low-effort automotive feel and excellent maneuverability.
- Tilt steering column adjusts to five different positions for operator comfort and control.
- A suspension seat delivers a comfortable ride.
- The Electronic Monitoring System checks important machine systems and provides a three-level warning.
- Air conditioning to keep the operator comfortable.
- The electronically controlled cushion hitch design dampens shocks to provide a smoother ride, and locks down for positive control of the cutting edge during loading and dumping.
SAVE ON MAINTENANCE TIME
- Service points for the engine are grouped on the right side for easy access. Service platforms and numerous handholds improve access and safety. Folded core radiator allows individual cores to be replaced as modules, reducing service time and expense.
- Diagnostic connector, with the aid of a service tool, allows quick analysis of the starting and charging circuits.
- Electronic ground level shutoff enables the operator to stop the engine from the ground with the flip of a switch.
- Centralized lubrication blocks for the hitch and steering reduce lube time.
BUILT-IN SAFETY FEATURES
- Wide brake shoes and brake drums improve brake performance and reduce brake and drum wear.
- Separate front and rear circuits. Secondary brakes engage automatically if service pressure drops.
- Parking Brake features a spring-applied, air-released mechanism that operates the service brakes.
- Differential Lock improves traction in slippery conditions.
|Flywheel Power - Tractor/Scraper||447 kw (600 hp) / 337 kW (451 hp)|
|Flywheel Power - Tractor||421 / 447 kW (564 / 600 hp)|
|Flywheel Power - Scraper||306 / 337 kW (410 / 451 hp)|
|Tractor Engine||Cat C18|
|Scraper Engine||Cat C15|
|Scraper Capacity - Heaped||56 m³|
|Top Speed - Loaded||53 km/h|
|Rated Load||49895 kg|
|Scraper Capacity - Struck||45 m³|
|180° Curb-to-Curb Turning Width||15.6 m|
|Operating Weight - Loaded - Approximate||121933 kg|
|Operating Weight - Empty - Approximate||72190 kg|
|Height - Top of Scraper||4.62 m|
|Wheel Base||11.01 m|
|Length - Overall||15.47 m|
|Width - Overall||4.35 m|
|Tread - Scraper||2.81 m|
|Tread - Tractor||2.63 m|
Doriti un sfat sau o recomandare?