PURPOSE-BUILT CAT ATTACHMENTS
- Unique boom coupling system enables the operator to easily and quickly install or remove high reach and short front parts. New hydraulic pin system safely locks the front parts together.
- Short boom nose can be positioned in either bent or straight position and can be fitted with three stick length options.
- Multiple Cat attachments – designed specifically for Cat machines – are available for a wide range of applications.
- Cat quick couplers allow you to switch from one tool to another in a matter of minutes.
- Cat tool control remembers pressures and flows for up to 10 tools so you can quickly get to work after each tool change.
PERFORMANCE AND PRODUCTIVITY
- UHD front parts can reach up to 22 m of vertical pin height, capable of carrying 3.6 tons up to 14 m horizontal reach.
- C9.3 engine meets EU Stage IV emission standards.
- Engine speed control automatically lowers rpm when the machine doesn't need it to help you save fuel.
- Auto engine idle shutdown helps reduce fuel consumption.
- Three power modes – high, standard, and eco – and auto engine speed control help manage fuel consumption.
HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION
- Structures are built for long service life in harsh applications.
- Track shoes, links, rollers, idlers, and final drives are built with high-tensile-strength steel.
- Grease-lubricated track link prevents dirt and debris from entering.
SAVE ON SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE
- Mesh screens are fitted on side doors to prevent radiators clogging.
- S·O·S sampling ports enable easy diagnostics and fluids quality monitoring for the hydraulic system, engine oil, and coolant.
- The QuickEvac™ system allows hydraulic oil and engine oil to be quickly drained.
- Routine maintenance items like grease points, fluid taps, filters, and drain tubes can be reached at ground level; handrails and anti-skid plating on steps and top deck platform enhance safe access.
OPERATOR COMFORT AND SAFETY
- Cab can be tilted back to offer a more ergonomic operator position in high reach applications.
- Enlarged top window offers enhanced upwards visibility.
- Automatic climate control system helps maintain consistent cab temperature.
- Heated and cooled seat options.
- Joysticks and armrests adjust for operator preference.
- LCD monitor programmable in 44 languages.
- Demolition cab includes P5A reinforced windshield and top glass, parallel wipers, and front and top Falling Object Guards.
PRODUCTIVITY WITH TECHNOLOGY
- Cat Active Stability Monitoring System continuously informs operator of work tool position within the safe working range and warns him when approaching the stability limit.
- Standard rearview camera gives a clear view on the monitor.
- Cat Product Link™ and VisionLink® enable owners access to location, hours, fuel consumption, idle time, events, and diagnostic codes.
|Engine Power - ISO 9249||228 kW|
|Engine Model||Cat C9.3|
|Engine Power - ISO 14396||234 kW|
|Main System - Maximum Flow||570 l/min (150.6 gal/min)|
|Maximum Pressure - Equipment||35000 kPa|
|Maximum Pressure - Equipment - Lift Mode||38000 kPa|
|Maximum Pressure - Travel||35000 kPa|
|Maximum Pressure - Swing||28000 kPa|
|Swing Speed||8.8 r/min|
|Operating Weight||42800 kg|
|Service Refill Capacities|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||620 l|
|Cooling System||43 l|
|Engine Oil||32 l|
|Swing Drive - Each||19 l|
|Final Drive - Each||8 l|
|Hydraulic System - Including Tank||380 l|
|Hydraulic Tank||175 l|
|DEF Tank||41 l|
|Shipping Length||15180 mm|
|Counterweight Clearance||1270 mm|
|Ground Clearance||485 mm|
|Track Length||5040 mm|
|Track Length to Center of Rollers||4040 mm|
|Track Gauge||2390 mm|
|Transport Width||2990 mm|
Doriti un sfat sau o recomandare?