Excavatoare de talie mare Cat® 340F L
The 340F is built to keep your production numbers up and your owning and operating costs down. Not only does the machine's C9.3 ACERT engine meet EU Stage IV emission standards, but it does so while giving you all the power, fuel efficiency, and reliability you need to succeed. The 340F features a Heavy Duty High Wide Undercarriage (HDHW) that absorbs stresses and provides excellent stability and durability. Additionally, the high ground clearance is ideal in rock environments, bringing the upper frame in a safer high position. Where the real power comes in is through the hydraulic system. You can literally move tons of material all day long with a great deal of speed and precision. When you add in a quiet operator environment that keeps you comfortable and productive, ground-level service points that make your routine maintenance easy, and multiple Cat work tools that help you take on a variety of jobs, you simply won't find a better 40-ton machine.
- SmartBoom™ technology reduces stress and vibrations transmitted to the machine during rock scraping, hammer work and truck loading resulting in greater productivity and fuel efficiency.
- Major hydraulic components are located close together so shorter tubes and lines can be used, leading to less friction loss, reduced pressure drops, and more power to the ground.
- The main control valve opens slowly when the range of joystick lever movement is small and opens rapidly when movement is high, putting flow where you need it when you need it for smoother operation and greater efficiency.
- Electric boom and stick regeneration keeps oil flow at the head and rod ends of the cylinders instead of going back to the tank, which results in less pressure loss for higher controllability, more productivity, and lower operating costs.
- Heavy lift mode increases machine system pressure to improve lift – a nice benefit in certain situations. Heavy lift mode also reduces engine speed and pump flow in order to improve controllability.
- Multiple Cat Work Tools – designed specifically for Cat machines – are available for a wide range of applications.
- Cat quick couplers allow you to switch from one tool to another in a matter of minutes.
- Cat tool control remembers pressures and flows for up to 10 tools that can be selected from the monitor so you can quickly get to work after each tool change.
- Routine maintenance items like grease points, fluid taps, filters, and drain tubes can be reached at ground level.
- Compartment doors are designed to prevent debris entry, and they securely latch in place to enhance ease of service.
- The side-by-side cooling system is efficient and easy to clean, and it is capable of being upgraded for high-ambient conditions.
- Heavy Duty Reach booms and sticks offer you all around versatility for general excavation work like multipurpose digging and loading.
- Mass Excavation boom and sticks provide higher digging forces for heavy material like rock due to special boom and stick geometry, bucket linkage, and cylinders built for greater durability.
- The upper frame is built with special mounts to support the ROPS cab.
- The lower frame is reinforced to enhance component durability.
- Track shoes, links, rollers, idlers, and final drives are built with high-tensile-strength steel.
- Grease-lubricated track link prevents dirt and debris from entering.
- The full-size roll-over protective structure (ROPS) cab is both quiet and comfortable.
- The automatic climate control system maintains consistent cab temperature.
- Joysticks, armrests, and seats adjust to your preference.
- Seats include heated and cooled options.
- The LED monitor is programmable in 42 languages.
- A drink holder, storage areas, and auxiliary power outlets are in easy-to-reach areas.
- The C9.3 ACERT engine meets EU Stage IV emission standards.
- The emissions package works behind the scenes without interrupting your job.
- Engine speed control automatically lowers rpm when the machine doesn't need it to help you save fuel.
- Two power modes – standard and eco – and automatic engine idle shutdown help you more actively manage fuel consumption.
- Product Link™/VisionLink® connects you to your machine, providing access to its location, hours, fuel consumption, idle time, events, and diagnostic codes.
|Engine Model||Cat® C9.3 ACERT™|
|Net Flywheel Power||228 kW|
|Power - ISO 9249 - Metric||228 kW (310 PS)|
|Gross Power - SAE J1995||238 kW (324 PS)|
|Operating Weight||42800 kg|
|Maximum Weight||42800 kg|
|Number of Carrier Rollers - Each Side||2 pieces|
|Number of Track Rollers - Each Side||9 pieces|
|Number of Shoes - Each Side||49 pieces|
|Swing Speed||8.8 r/min|
|Maximum Travel Speed||4.8 km/h|
|Maximum Drawbar Pull||291 kN|
|Boom Cylinder - Stroke||1440 mm|
|Maximum Pressure - Travel||35000 kPa|
|Maximum Flow - Pilot System||150 l/min|
|Boom Cylinder - Bore||150 mm|
|Maximum Flow - Swing System||279 l/min|
|B1 Bucket Cylinder - Bore||160 mm|
|B1 Bucket Cylinder - Stroke||1356 mm|
|Maximum Pressure - Swing||28000 kPa|
|Stick Cylinder - Stroke||1738 mm|
|Maximum Pressure - Equipment - Heavy Lift||38000 kPa|
|Maximum Flow - Main System||570 l/min|
|Maximum Pressure - Equipment||35000 kPa|
|Stick Cylinder - Bore||170 mm|
|Maximum Pressure - Pilot System||4100 kPa|
|Service Refill Capacities|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||620 l|
|Cooling System||43 l|
|Swing Drive - Each||19 l|
|Final Drive - Each||8 l|
|Hydraulic Tank Oil||175 l|
|Engine Oil - With Filter||32 l|
|Hydraulic System Oil Capacity - Including Tank||380 l|
|Operator Sound Pressure Level - ISO 6396:2008||73 dB(A)|
|Exterior Sound Power Level - ISO 6395:2008*||106 dB(A)|
|Cab - ROPS||ISO 12117-2; ISO 12117-2:2008|
|Maximum Flow - Auxiliary Circuit - Medium Pressure||4100 l/min|
|Minimum Weight||40100 kg|
|Service Refill Capacities|
|DEF Tank||41 l|
|Track Options||850 mm/700 mm/600 mm (33.5 in/27.6 in/23.6 in)|
|Maximum Flow - Auxiliary Circuit - High Pressure||29 l/min|
|Note||* As per European Union Directive 2000/14/EC as amended by 2005/88/EC.|
|Power - ISO 14396 - Metric||234 kW (318 PS)|
Doriti un sfat sau o recomandare?