Excavatoare pe roti Cat® M316
The Cat® M316 Excavator provides top performance with up to 14 percent more swing torque and technology options to get the jobdone faster. Save time and money with up to 10 percent overall savings in maintenance costs, longer service intervals, and 100 percent daily ground level maintenance. The M316 gives you the power to work longer while putting money in your pocket.
Lower Maintenance Costs
- Quickly check and service your machine with daily maintenance points accessible from ground level.
- Check the engine oil level quickly and safely from the ground.
- Save up to 10 percent in maintenance parts with the new, longer lasting filters.
- Track your machine’s filter life and maintenance intervals on the in-cab monitor.
- Two levels of fuel filtration protect the engine from dirty diesel.
- The new hydraulic oil filter provides improved filtration performance, anti-drain valves to keep oil clean when the filter isreplaced, and longer life with a 3,000-hour replacement interval – 50 percent longer than previous filter designs.
- S•O•SSM ports are located at ground level, simplifying maintenance and allowing for quick, easy extraction of fluid samples for analysis.
- Stow your gear with plenty of in-cab storage beneath and behind the seat, overhead, and in the consoles. A cup holder, bottle holder, and coat hook are also provided.
- Bluetooth® integrated radio allows for seamless mobile phone connection to listen to music and podcasts and for hands-freecalling.
- Easily adjust to your ideal temperature with the touchscreen monitor or jog dial.
Safely Home Every Day
- Access daily maintenance points from ground level.
- Keep your excavator secure with Operator ID. Use your PIN code on the monitor to enable the pushbutton starting feature.
- The standard ROPS cab meets ISO 12117-2:2008 requirements.
- Enjoy better visibility into trenches, in each swing direction, and behind you with the help of smaller cab pillars, larger windows, and a flat engine hood design. Rearview and side-view cameras are standard.
- The service platform design provides easy, safe, and quick access to upper service platform; the service platform steps use anti-skid punch plate to prevent slipping.
- The standard hydraulic lockout lever isolates all hydraulic and travel functions in the lowered position.
- Swing lock prevents front linkage from moving as you travel.
- Ground-level shut-off switch stops all fuel to the engine when activated and shuts down the machine.
Simple to Operate
- Start the engine with the push-to-start button, a Bluetooth key fob, or the unique Operator ID function.
- Program your power mode and joystick preferences using Operator ID; the excavator remembers your settings each time you go to work.
- Navigate quickly on the standard high-resolution 254 mm (10 in) touchscreen monitor or with the aid of the jog dial control.
- Not sure how a function works or how to maintain the excavator? Simply access the operator’s manual on the touchscreen monitor.
- The auto axle lock presses the pedal for you to reduce your overall number of actions. The machine automatically detects when the service brake and axle need to be locked or unlocked. It releases automatically when you press the travel pedal.
Boost Efficiency and Productivity with Cat Technologies
- Boost productivity up to 45 percent versus traditional grading with the optional Cat GRADE with 2D or 3D system.
- Dig with real-time guidance on depth, slope, and horizontal distance to grade.
- The 2D system is upgradable to Cat GRADE with Advanced 2D or GRADE with 3D.
- Achieve precise load targets and increase loading efficiency with Cat Payload option, which provides on-the-go weighing and
- real-time estimates of your payload without swinging.
- Combine Payload with VisionLink® and remotely manage your production targets.
- Upgrade to optional Cat GRADE with Advanced 2D upgrade to create and edit grade designs with ease on a second high resolution 254 mm (10 in) touchscreen monitor.
- Upgrade to optional Cat GRADE with 3D upgrade to create and edit grade designs with ease and see the front linkage’s full range of motion on a second high-resolution 254 mm (10 in) touchscreen monitor.
- Standard Product Link™ provides location, machine hours, fuel usage, productivity, idle time, diagnostic codes, and other machine data on demand through the VisionLink online interface, helping you improve jobsite efficiency and lowering operating costs.
High Performance with Lower Fuel Consumption
- The Cat engine matches to your performance and productionneeds. The engine meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final, EU Stage V, andKorea Tier 4 Final emission standards.
- Travel between sites easier with travel speeds up to 35 kph (21.7 mph).
- From dirt to asphalt, the excavator matches your needs to get the job done in a timely, efficient manner.
- The advanced hydraulic system provides the optimum balance of power and efficiency while giving you the control you need for precise working requirements.
- With up to 14 percent more swing torque, you can get the job done faster to move on to the next one. The dedicated swing pump provides consistent power for better multitasking capabilities.
- Auxiliary hydraulic options give you the versatility to use a wide range of Cat attachments.
- Don’t let the temperature stop you from working. The excavator has a standard high-ambient temperature capability of 52°C (125°F) and cold start capability of -18°C (0°F).
Work in Comfort
- Choose between Deluxe and Premium cab options.
- The Deluxe seat is heated and air adjustable while the Premium seat is heated, cooled, and adjusts automatically.
- Get in and out of the cab easier using the tip-up left console. • Feel more comfortable in the cab while you work with reduced cab vibrations from advanced viscous mounts.
- Control the excavator comfortably with easy-to-reach controls.
|Engine Power - ISO 14396||110 kW|
|Engine Model||Cat C4.4|
|Emission Standards||Tier 4 Final , EU Stage V, and Korea Tier 4 Final|
|Note (1)||Meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final, EU Stage V, and Korea Tier 4 Final emission standards.|
|Note (2)||Recommended for use up to 3000 m (9,843 ft) altitude with engine power derate above 3000 m (9,843 ft).|
|Note (3)||Rated speed 2,000 rpm.|
|Maximum Pressure - Equipment||35000 kPa|
|Maximum Pressure - Swing||35000 kPa|
|Maximum Pressure - Travel||35000 kPa|
|Maximum Swing Torque||44 kN·m|
|Swing Speed||10.2 r/min|
|Operating Weight Maximum||18400 kg|
|Operating Weight Minimum||17000 kg|
|Note (1)||Operating weight includes full fuel tank, operator, 10.00-20 tires, VA boom, 2200 mm (7' 3") stick, 3300 kg (7,275 lb) counterweight, undercarriage, and 4 outriggers.|
|Service Refill Capacities|
|Cooling System||24 l|
|Final Drive||2.5 l|
|Fuel Tank||350 l|
|Hydraulic System - Including Tank||260 l|
|Hydraulic Tank||120 l|
|Boom||5205 mm (17' 1")|
|Bucket||GD 0.8 m3 (1.05 yd3)|
|Stick||2.2 m (7' 3")|
|Counterweight Clearance||1301 mm|
|Ground Clearance||395 mm|
|Shipping Height - Top of Cab||3194 mm|
|Shipping Length||28.3 mm|
|Support Point||3870 mm|
|Tail Swing Radius||2350 mm|
|Undercarriage Length||4970 mm|
|Wheel Base||2550 mm|
|Working Ranges and Forces|
|Boom Type||VA Boom|
|Bucket||GD 0.8 m3 (1.05 yd3)|
|Stick||R2.2 (7' 3")|
|working Ranges and Forces|
|Cutting Height||10110 mm|
|Working Ranges and Forces|
|Reach at Ground Level||8970 mm|
|Vertical Wall Digging Depth||4410 ft|
|Digging Height||5630 mm|
|Note (1)||Range values are with dual pneumatic tires (10.00-20). Range values are calculated with a GD bucket (CW) and CW-30 quick coupler with a tip radius of 1484 mm (4'10").|
|Air Conditioning System|
|Note||The air conditioning system on this machine contains the fluorinated greenhouse gas refrigerant R134a (Global Warming Potential = 1430). The system contains 0.85 kg of refrigerant which has a CO2 equivalent of 1.216 metric tonnes.|
Doriti un sfat sau o recomandare?