Excavatoare pe roti Cat® M318
The Cat® M318 Wheeled Excavator provides top performance with 14 percent more swing torque and features unmatched versatility with full tiltrotator integration and advanced hydraulics. Save time and money with up to 10 percent overall savings in maintenance costs, longer service intervals, and 100 percent daily ground level maintenance. The M318 gives you the power to work longer while keeping money in your pocket.
HIGH PERFORMANCE WITH LOWER FUEL CONSUMPTION
- The Cat engine matches to your performance and production needs. The engine meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final, EU Stage V, and Korea Tier 4 Final emission standards.
- Travel between sites easier with travel speeds up to 35 kph (21.7 mph).
- From dirt to asphalt, the excavator matches your needs to get the job done in a timely, efficient manner.
- The advanced hydraulic system provides the optimum balance of power and efficiency, while giving you the control you need for precise working requirements.
- With up to 14 percent more swing torque, you can get the job done faster to move on to the next one. The dedicated swing pump provides consistent power for better multitasking capabilities.
- Auxiliary hydraulic options give you the versatility to use a wide range of Cat attachments.
- Don't let the temperature stop you from working. The excavator has a standard high-ambient temperature capability of 52° C (125° F) and cold start capability of -18° C (0° F).
- Standard Product Link provides location, machine hours, fuel usage, productivity, idle time, diagnostic codes, and other machine data on demand through the VisionLink® online interface, helping you improve jobsite efficiency and lowering operating costs.
WORK IN COMFORT
- Choose between Deluxe and Premium cab options.
- The Deluxe seat is heated and air adjustable, while the Premium seat is heated, cooled, and adjusts automatically.
- Get in and out of the cab easier using the tip-up left console.
- Feel more comfortable in the cab while you work with reduced cab vibrations from advanced viscous mounts.
- Control the excavator comfortably with easy-to-reach controls.
- Stow your gear with plenty of in-cab storage beneath and behind the seat, overhead, and in the consoles. A cup holder, bottle holder, and coat hook are also provided.
- Bluetooth® integrated radio allows for seamless mobile phone connection to listen to music, podcasts, and hands-free calling.
- Easily adjust to your ideal temperature with the touchscreen monitor or jog dial.
SAFELY HOME EVERY DAY
- Access daily maintenance points from ground level.
- Keep your excavator secure with operator ID. Use your PIN code on the monitor to enable the push-button starting feature.
- The standard ROPS cab meets ISO 12117-2:2008 requirements.
- Enjoy better visibility into trenches, in each swing direction and behind you, with the help of smaller cab pillars, larger windows, and a flat engine hood design. Rearview and sideview cameras are standard.
- The service platform design provides easy, safe, and quick access to the upper service platform; the service platform steps use antiskid punch plate to prevent slipping.
- The standard hydraulic lockout lever isolates all hydraulic and travel functions in the lowered position.
- Travel and swing lock prevent front linkage from moving as you travel.
- Ground level shutoff switch stops all fuel to the engine when activated and shuts down the machine.
LOWER MAINTENANCE COSTS
- Quickly check and service your machine with daily maintenance points accessible from ground level.
- Check the engine oil level quickly and safely from the ground.
- Save up to 10 percent in maintenance parts with the new, longer lasting filters.
- Track your machine's filter life and maintenance intervals on the in-cab monitor.
- Two levels of fuel filtration protect the engine from dirty diesel.
- The new hydraulic oil filter provides improved filtration performance, anti-drain valves to keep oil clean when the filter is replaced, and longer life with a 3,000-hour replacement interval - 50 percent longer than previous filter designs.
- S•O•S SM ports are located at ground level, simplifying maintenance and allowing for quick, easy extraction of fluid samples for analysis.
SIMPLE TO OPERATE
- Start the engine with the push-to-start button, a Bluetooth key fob, or the unique operator ID function.
- Program your power mode and joystick preferences using operator ID; the excavator remembers your settings each time you go to work.
- Navigate quickly on the standard high-resolution 254 mm (10 in) touchscreen monitor or with the aid of the jog dial control.
- Not sure how a function works or how to maintain the excavator? Simply access the operator's manual on the touchscreen monitor.
- The auto axle lock presses the pedal for you to reduce your overall number of actions. The machine automatically detects when the service brake and axle need to be locked or unlocked. It releases automatically when you press the travel pedal.
|Engine Power - ISO 14396||129 kW|
|Note (1)||Meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final, EU Stage V, and Korea Tier 4 Final emission standards.|
|Note (2)||Net power advertised is the power available at the flywheel when engine is equipped with fan, air cleaner, CEM exhaust gas aftertreatment, alternator, and cooling fan running at intermediate speed.|
|Note (3)||Recommended for use up to 3000 m (9,843 ft) altitude with engine power derate above 3000 m (9,843 ft).|
|Note (4)||Rated speed 2,200 rpm.|
|Engine Power - Maximum Gross - ISO 14396 - Metric||131 kW (176 hp) (PS)|
|Main System - Maximum Flow - Implement||254 l/min|
|Maximum Pressure - Equipment||37000 kPa|
|Maximum Pressure - Swing||35500 kPa|
|Maximum Pressure - Travel||35000 kPa|
|Operating Weight Maximum||19950 kg|
|Operating Weight Minimum||17500 kg|
|Note (1)||Operating weight includes full fuel tank, operator, bucket 610 kg (1,340 lb), and dual pneumatic tires. Weight varies depending on configuration.|
|Note (2)||Typical configurations include 2500 mm (8'2") medium stick and 3700 kg (8,157 lb) counterweight.|
|Service Refill Capacities|
|Cooling System||32 l|
|Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF)||20 l|
|Hydraulic System - Including Tank||260 l|
|Hydraulic Tank||120 l|
|Final Drive||2.5 l|
|Fuel Tank||350 l|
|Engine Oil||11 l|
|Boom||5205 mm (17'1")|
|Bucket||0.91 m³ GD (1.19 yd³)|
|Stick||2.5 m (8' 2")|
|Shipping Height - Top of Cab||3360 mm|
|Shipping Length||8470 mm|
|Counterweight Clearance||1301 mm|
|Ground Clearance||325 mm|
|Support Point||3520 mm|
|Tail Swing Radius||2350 mm|
|Wheel Base||2700 mm|
|Working Ranges and Forces|
|Boom Type||VA Boom|
|Bucket||0.91 m³ GD (1.19 yd³)|
|Digging Height||5890 mm|
|Stick||2.5 m (8' 2")|
|Reach at Ground Level||9210 mm|
|Vertical Wall Digging Depth||4600 mm|
|Note (1)||Range values are with dual pneumatic tires (10.00-20). Range values are calculated with a GD bucket (CW) and CW-30 quick coupler with a tip radius of 1484 mm (4'10"). Force values are calculated with heavy lift on, a GD bucket (pin-on), and a tip...|
|Bucket Forces (ISO)||119 kN|
|Stick Forces (ISO)||75 kN|
|Cutting Height||10260 mm|
|Maximum Swing Speed||44 kN·m|
|Swing Speed||9.4 r/min|
|Air Conditioning System|
|Note||The air conditioning system on this machine contains the fluorinated greenhouse gas refrigerant R134a (Global Warming Potential = 1430). The system contains 0.85 kg of refrigerant which has a CO2 equivalent of 1.216 metric tonnes.|
|Maximum Travel Speed||35 km/h|
Doriti un sfat sau o recomandare?