Open Bowl Scrapers Caterpillar 637K
Cat’s 637K Wheel Tractor-Scraper is engineered to conquer challenges operators face worldwide. With its strength and durability, it works in some of the most difficult conditions and materials one can find.
EFFICIENCY THROUGH TECHNOLOGY
- Load Assist (optional) is designed to help shorten the learning curve of inexperienced operators to ensure consistency and faster loading of material while reducing effort of the operator. Based on the speed of the machine, Load Assist automatically adjusts the cutting edge height to manage wheel slip and to ensure consistent and efficient loading in bulk earthmoving applications.
- Ground Speed Control sets the desired top speed by the operator if job site conditions or segment speed limits require a speed less than full run out. Machine Speed Limit is intended for use when top speed needs to be limited for longer durations and Ground Speed Control is intended for use when the top speed needs to be reduced for shorter segments or intermediate periods of time. The operator can set the desired top speed and the machine will find the correct gear that works best for the engine and transmission.
- Fuel Economy Mode is a two part feature when selected. The first part of the feature lowers the transmission shift points allowing shifting to take place at lower rpms to aid in fuel savings. The second part of the Fuel Economy Mode allows the machine when operated at engine rpms less than full throttle to automatically vary the power distribution between the tractor and the scraper.
- The Payload Estimator (optional) will calculate the payload of the machine in tonnes or tons by measuring the bowl lift cylinder pressures at the beginning of the loaded haul segment. This feature works best when using Sequence Assist. Using Payload Estimator during testing has achieved better than 95% accuracy when compared to actual scale weights. The Payload Estimator feature comes automatically when a machine is ordered with Sequence Assist.
- Cat Grade Control (optional) intelligently ensures the machine does not cut below grade in the cut area or over fill in the fill area, avoiding rework and moving unnecessary material.
- Sequence Assist (optional) uses cylinder position sensors to automate bowl, apron and further implement controls throughout the four core work cycles: Dig, Haul, Unload and Return. When utilized this can reduce up to 14 individual operator commands per cycle. Sequence Assist simplifies control over the implements, reduces joystick usage, automatically controls cushion hitch, transmission hold and ejector.
- Machine Speed Limit is designed to take the place of top gear selection. If the machine top speed needs to be limited the operator can select the top speed through the display or the top speed can be set in ET. This will allow the machine to find the correct gear that works best for the engine and transmission. Allowing the engine and transmission to select the correct gear to pull the load in most cases resulting in a lower engine load factor and lower fuel burn verses using top gear selection that required the machine to run at engine speeds at or close to high idle.
OPERATOR COMFORT AND CONTROL
- K Series steering system design requires significantly less steering effort. The reduced steering effort will allow for decreased operator fatigue and a more efficient operator resulting in possible higher rates of production late in the work cycle.
- The K Series cab interior improves operator comfort and visibility. The overall interior is 21% larger than the G Series cab.
- Advanced Cushion Hitch allows the cushion hitch to prevent end stroke by having the ability to predict end stroke events and manage the rate of dampening. Resulting in reduced hitch maintenance and improved operator ride in rough conditions.
BUILT-IN SAFETY FEATURES
- Tire Spin Reduction feature will allow the machine to control the slip of the tractor tires only.
- In the event of an engine over speed situation, the compression brake or brakes will automatically engage with no operator input. The machine determines the over speed condition based on rate of acceleration and applies compression brakes automatically.
- Differential Lock Engagement Protection allows the machine to prevent the operator from engaging the differential lock when damage could occur.
SAVE ON MAINTENANCE TIME
- The fuel, water and engine oil are relocated at ground level on the right hand side of the machine for easy access.
|Rated Load||37 200 kg (82,200 lb); 37.2 tonnes (41.1 tons)|
|Fuel Tank Refill Capacity - Scraper||1400 l|
|180° Curb-to-Curb Turning Width||12.23 m|
|Overall Shipping Height||4.15 m|
|Overall Width||3.94 m|
|Top Speed - Loaded||55.8 km/h|
|Scraper Capacity - Heaped||26 m³|
|Width - Cut||3.51 m|
|Maximum Depth of Cut||450 mm|
|Tires - Scraper||37.25R35**E3|
|Maximum Depth of Spread||535 mm|
|Scraper Capacity - Struck||18.3 m³|
|Tires - Tractor||37.25R35**E3|
|Rated Engine RPM - Tractor||1900 r/min|
|Rated Engine RPM - Scraper||2150 r/min|
|Flywheel Power - Scraper||216 kW|
|Engine Model - Scraper||Cat C9.3|
|Emissions||Cat C9.3 and C18 engines meet U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final/EU Stage IV emission standards.|
|Flywheel Power - Tractor||425 kW|
|Engine Model - Tractor||Cat C18|
|Flywheel Power - Tractor/Scraper||425 kW|
|Scraper Capacity - Heaped||26 m³|
|Top Speed - Loaded||55.8 km/h|
|Service Refill Capacities|
|Crankcase - Tractor||52 l|
|Crankcase - Scraper||24.5 l|
|Transmission System - Tractor||110 l|
|Hydraulic System||142 l|
|Diesel Exhaust Fluid - Scraper||22 l|
|Diesel Exhaust Fluid - Tractor||30.5 l|
|Fuel Tank||1400 l|
|Transmission System - Scraper||49 l|
|Cooling System - Scraper||61 l|
|Cooling System - Tractor||75 l|
|Front of Tractor to Front Axle||3612 mm|
|Axle to Vertical Hitch Pin||509 mm|
|Wheel Base||8808 mm|
|Rear Axle - Rear of Machine||2292 mm|
|Width - Inside of Bowl||3404 mm|
|Height - Scraper Blade Maximum||510 mm|
|Length - Overall Machine - Standard||15164 mm|
|Height - Overall Shipping||4145 mm|
|Width - Outside Rear Tires||3636 mm|
|Length - Maximum (Push-Pull)||16640 mm|
|Extended Push Block (Push-Pull)||2744 mm|
|Width - Rear Tire Centers||2462 mm|
|Width - Overall Machine||3937 mm|
|Width - Tractor||3499 mm|
|Height - Top of Cab||3733 mm|
|Ground Clearance - Tractor||664 mm|
|Overall Length||15.04 m|
|Operating Weight - Empty||52140 kg|
|Overall Length - With Bail Down||16.64 m|
|Operating Weight - Empty||54005 kg|
|ROPS/FOPS||ROPS/FOPS meet “ISO Standards.”|
|Exterior Sound Level||The exterior sound power level for the standard machine (ISO 6393) is 116 dB(A).|
|Safety Criteria Compliance Standards|
|Seat Belt||SAE J386:FEB2006|
|Reverse Alarm||ISO 9533:2010|
|Rollover Protection Structure (ROPS)||ISO 3471:2008 for up to 21 282 kg (46,919 lb)|
|Falling Object Protective Structure (FOPS)||ISO 3449:2005 Level II|
|Steering System||ISO 5010:2007|
|Travel Speeds - Runout|
|Transmission Gear - Third||12.4 km/h|
|Transmission Gear - Reverse||9.9 km/h|
|Transmission Gear - First||5.5 km/h|
|Transmission Gear - Seventh||41.95 km/h|
|Transmission Gear - Fifth||22.7 km/h|
|Transmission Gear - Eighth||55.8 km/h|
|Transmission Gear - Fourth||16.9 km/h|
|Transmission Gear - Second||10 km/h|
|Transmission Gear - Sixth||30.6 km/h|
|Implement Cycle Times|
|Bail Lower||2.1 s|
|Ejector Extend||8.5 s|
|Apron Lower||3.8 s|
|Bowl Raise||3.5 s|
|Bowl Lower||3.5 s|
|Apron Raise||4 s|
|Bail Raise||1.5 s|
|Ejector Retract||8.5 s|
Doriti un sfat sau o recomandare?