Open Bowl Scrapers Caterpillar 657G
Quick loading, high travel speeds and the ability to load and dump on the run yield fast cycle times, allowing Cat® Wheel Tractor-Scrapers to deliver a high rate of productivity.
BUILT TO PERFORM
- Proven Cat engines provide the power and torque rise for excellent lugging in tough loading conditions.
- Variable injection timing and duration improve fuel efficiency and cold starting, decrease smoke and emissions.
- Throttle back-up provides the operator with a preset engine speed control in the event of a throttle input failure.
- Throttle lock allows the operator the capability of locking both engines at any operating level.
- Directional shift management prevents the operator from shifting out of neutral when engine rpm is above a preset level.
- Controlled throttle shifting increases drive train life by reducing the fuel injection rate just prior to shifting.
- The aftercooler lowers intake charge air temperature to increase power and reduce thermal stresses that can cause premature wear of pistons, rings, and liners.
- Engine oil cooler maintains optimum oil temperature for proper cooling and longer lubricant life.
- Laminated thermal-shield improves tractor protection by reducing the temperature of exposed engine surfaces, cools engine and operating compartments, extends hose and wiring life.
- Eight-speed power shift transmission provides automatic, on-the-go shifting for simple, reliable operation.
- Top gear control helps prevent shifting above a programmed gear to better regulate haul road speeds.
- The hydraulic retarder extends brake life when working on severe, downhill slopes.
- Scraper driveline guard protects the output case, differential and ejector cylinder to help minimize driveline maintenance costs.
BUILT-IN SAFETY FEATURES
- Wide brake shoes and brake drums improve brake performance and reduce brake and drum wear.
- Separate front and rear circuits. Secondary brakes engage automatically if service pressure drops.
- Parking Brake features a spring-applied, air-released mechanism that operates the service brakes.
- Differential Lock improves traction in slippery conditions.
OPERATOR COMFORT AND CONTROL
- Standard rubber-mounted cab reduces noise and vibration for comfortable, shift-long operation.
- Hydraulic servo-steering system provides low-effort automotive feel and excellent maneuverability.
- Tilt steering column adjusts to five different positions for operator comfort and control.
- A suspension seat delivers a comfortable ride.
- The Electronic Monitoring System checks important machine systems and provides a three-level warning.
- Air conditioning to keep the operator comfortable.
- The electronically controlled cushion hitch design dampens shocks to provide a smoother ride, and locks down for positive control of the cutting edge during loading and dumping.
SAVE ON MAINTENANCE TIME
- Service points for the engine are grouped on the right side for easy access. Service platforms and numerous handholds improve access and safety. Folded core radiator allows individual cores to be replaced as modules, reducing service time and expense.
- Diagnostic connector, with the aid of a service tool, allows quick analysis of the starting and charging circuits.
- Electronic ground level shutoff enables the operator to stop the engine from the ground with the flip of a switch.
- Centralized lubrication blocks for the hitch and steering reduce lube time.
- Tandem engine machines improve cycle times on grades and in slippery underfoot conditions. Also improves the machine's loading characteristics in tough materials like clay.
- Transmission Torque Converter - Increases rim pull and shortens load times, and eliminates engine stall to efficiently deliver power to the ground and move more dirt.
- An auger mechanism in the bowl improves self-loading capabilities by lifting material off of the cutting edge and carrying it to the top of the load.
|Tractor Engine||Cat C18|
|Scraper Engine||Cat C15|
|Flywheel Power - Tractor/Scraper||447 kW (600 hp) / 337 kW (451 hp)|
|Net Power||421/447 kW 564/600 hp|
|Gross Power - Gears 1-2||445 kW|
|Gross Power - Gears 3-8||471 kW|
|Net Power - Gears 1-2||421 kW|
|Net Power - Gears 3-8||447 kW|
|Net Power||306/337 kW 410/451 hp|
|Gross Power - Gears 1-2||326 kW|
|Gross Power - Gears 3-8||356 kW|
|Net Power - Gears 1-2||306 kW|
|Net Power - Gears 3-8||337 kW|
|Scraper Capacity - Heaped||33.6 m³|
|Rated Load||47174 kg|
|Capacity - Struck||24.5 m³|
|Depth of Cut - Maximum||440 mm|
|Width - Cut - To Router Bits||3846 mm|
|Ground Clearance - Maximum||580 mm|
|Cutting Edge Thickness||45 mm|
|Hyd. Penetration Force - 657G||542 kN|
|Depth of Spread - Maximum||660 mm|
|Apron Opening||2337 mm|
|Apron Closure Force||176 kN|
|Top Speed - Loaded||55.7 km/h|
|1 Forward||5.6 km/h|
|2 Forward||10.2 km/h|
|3 Forward||12.5 km/h|
|4 Forward||17 km/h|
|5 Forward||22.7 km/h|
|6 Forward||30.6 km/h|
|7 Forward||41.2 km/h|
|8 Forward||55.7 km/h|
|Bowl Cylinder Bore||235 mm|
|Bowl Cylinder Stroke||950 mm|
|Apron Cylinder Bore||235 mm|
|Apron Cylinder Stroke||760 mm|
|Ejector Cylinder Bore||260 mm|
|Ejector Cylinder Stroke||1946 mm|
|Steering Circuit||378 l/min|
|Scraper Circuit||579 l/min|
|Cushion Hitch Circuit||48 l/min|
|Secondary Steering Circuit||243 l/min|
|Relief Valve - Steering Circuit||13500 kPa|
|Relief Valve - Implement Circuit||13780 kPa|
|Compensator Settings - Cushion Hitch Circuit||20700 kPa|
|Width - 180° Turn - Right||13.6 m|
|Width - 180° Turn - Left||14.5 m|
|Steering Angle - Right||90°|
|Steering Angle - Left||85°|
|Service Refill Capacities - Tractor|
|Final Drive - Each||23 l|
|Cooling System||125 l|
|Hydraulic Reservoir||303 l|
|Wheel Coolant - Each||130 l|
|Windshield Washer||2 l|
|Service Refill Capacities - Scraper|
|Fuel Tank - 657G||1597 l|
|Final Drive - Each||30 l|
|Wheel Coolant - Each||130 l|
|Cooling System||89 l|
|Width - Overall Machine||4344 mm|
|Width - Tractor||3601 mm|
|Width - Rear Tire Center Lines||2813 mm|
|Width - Inside of Bowl||3683 mm|
|Width - Outside Bowl - Shipping Width||3914 mm|
|Height - Overall Shipping||4710 mm|
|Height - Top of Cab||3712 mm|
|Ground Clearance - Tractor||645 mm|
|Front of Tractor to Front Axle||3770 mm|
|Axle to Vertical Hitch Pin||608 mm|
|Height - Scraper Blade Maximum||680 mm|
|Wheel Base||9956 mm|
|Length - Overall Machine||16164 mm|
|Rear Axle - Rear of Machine||2438 mm|
|Bail Length - Maximum (Push-Pull)||1836 mm|
|Weights - Standard, Tandem|
|Total Shipping||67113 kg|
|Tractor Shipping||39788 kg|
|Scraper Shipping||27325 kg|
|Total Operating - Empty||68384 kg|
|Front Axle||39881 kg|
|Rear Axle||28503 kg|
|Total Operating - Loaded||115558 kg|
|Front Axle Weight - Loaded||58172 kg|
|Rear Axle - Weight - Loaded||57386 kg|
|Weights - Push-Pull|
|Total Shipping||72804 kg|
|Tractor Shipping||42472 kg|
|Scraper Shipping||29061 kg|
|Total Operating - Empty||72804 kg|
|Front Axle||42566 kg|
|Rear Axle||30238 kg|
|Total Operating - Loaded||119978 kg|
|Front Axle - Loaded||60856 kg|
|Rear Axle - Loaded||59121 kg|
Doriti un sfat sau o recomandare?