Track Loaders Caterpillar 973K
Save money and transport time with one machine for land clearing, digging, grading, truck loading, slope work and more. With track loaders you get lower ground pressure and better traction so you can start earlier and work longer in soft underfoot conditions. Cat® Track Loaders bring you all of this, plus improved performance and fuel efficiency.
TAKE ON THE TRASH
- Waste Handler arrangements feature added guarding and seals to give you a purpose-built machine to take on the challenges of waste applications. A choice of buckets and track shoes allow you to further optimize the machine for greater performance and service life.
- Versatile machine for loading, sorting, excavation and spreading cover, well suited to the landfill or transfer station.
- Specialized guarding, striker bars and seals help protect the machine and components from impact and airborne debris.
- Final Drive guarding helps prevent wrapping and damage.
- Bars help protect windshield and operator from breakage and debris. Cab door guards offer added protection.
- Cooling system is designed for high debris environments and easy cleanout access.
- Specialized air handling features help deliver cleaner air to the machine and to the cab.
- Laminated thermal shields and insulated clean emission module.
- Landfill buckets, equipped with heavy-duty trash rack, offer increased capacity and reduced spillage.
- Center-hole track helps reduce packing. Choose from a variety of shoe types and widths to optimize the loader for your application.
- Optional rear vision camera enhances visibility behind the machine.
- Enhanced Cleaning Package -
- Faster, easier cleanout.
- Wide gauge undercarriage equipped with a standard track shoe allows more space for debris to pass between the track roller frame, tracks and chassis.
- Design helps reduce damage caused by debris carried on the tracks.
- Heavier waste configuration combined with narrower track shoes increases ground pressure for greater compaction.
Note: Features may vary by model and region. Please consult your Cat dealer for details and availability.
ONE MACHINE, MANY JOBS
- Largest track loader in the industry provides the power, breakout force and capacity to take on tough construction utility, forestry and quarry jobs.
- Specialized Steel Mill configuration factory equipped to withstand high temperatures and steel mill conditions – handle hot slag with ease and safety.
- Purpose-built Waste Handler features added guarding and seals, specialized air handling, plus a choice of track shoes and buckets to take on the challenges of landfill and transfer station work.
- Quick coupler option adds versatility by allowing easy use of forks, buckets, etc. from wheel loaders and other machines.
DO MORE WITH LESS FUEL
- Reduce your fuel costs, using 10-25 percent less fuel per hour than the previous model.
- Move up to 10 percent more material per hour with optional Performance Series bucket.
- Easier maintenance and repair with a tilt cab and convenient service access points.
- Demand fan provides efficient cooling plus easy service/ clean-out access.
- Manage your fleet more effectively and profitably through remote monitoring with Product Link™/ VisionLink®.
BUILT TO PERFORM
- Smoother implement and steering response, and improved steering performance over the previous model.
- Precise, responsive performance with features like load sensing hydraulics and position sensing cylinders.
- Power and fast response under load with a Cat C9.3 engine.
- Reduced engine noise compared to the 973D – quieter for the operator and others around the work site.
HANDLE THE HEAT
- Factory-designed and installed features equip your 973 track loader for the extreme heat and harsh conditions of steel mill work. Maneuverability, visibility and the breakout force needed for fast cycle times make crawler loaders a rugged and efficient choice for handling slag.
- Specialized heavy duty guarding, insulation, thermal deflectors and high temperature seals throughout the machine.
- Welded side bars reduce thermal distortion of the track roller frame.
- Anti-abrasion guards protect the final drive seals.
- Pressure relief/flash spark arrester on fuel tank cap.
- Steel mill cab with heavy duty, laminated windshield glass.
- Metallic screen on windshield grill to help protect glass and maintain good visibility; hinged for quick cleaning access.
- Metallic shield integrated in bottom of cab doors helps protect windows against slag.
- Specialized heat resistant seals and cab materials.
- Steel plate on top of cab greatly reduces radiant heat transfer into cab.
- High capacity slag bucket features thicker structures and stronger teeth/cutting edges for longer service life.
- Choice of track shoes lets you optimize your loader for traction and to work on paved surfaces.
- Synthetic, fire-resistant hydraulic fluid.
Note: A Partial Steel Mill package is available for Cat 953 and 963 Track Loader models. The base package offers specialized seals and guarding, as well as machine features to allow dealer upgrades to your track loader for work in high-temperature conditions. The Partial Steel Mill package does not include modifications required to work in hot slag. Please consult with your Cat dealer for details.
EASY TO OPERATE
- Updated cab offers operator comforts like suspension seat, adjustable armrests and controls, and an improved air conditioning system.
- Choose either joystick or two-lever implement controls to match operator preference or application.
- Speed/steering controls available as either a joystick or as v-lever and foot pedals.
- Emissions reduction technology is designed so regeneration runs automatically in the background while you work.
- New handles and steps help operators climb on and off the machine more easily, from the front or the back of the tracks.
- Excellent visibility to the bucket and all around the machine enhances safety and helps operators work more confidently.
KEEP THINGS SHIPSHAPE
- Specialized Ship Hold machines give you the optimal combination of traction, high reach and machine balance makes track loaders ideal for working in ship holds and port handling duties.
- Specialized implements, like coal buckets and trim blades, help you sweep down walls and handle a variety of materials.
- Fusion Quick Coupler option adds versatility with easy use of forks, buckets and other attachments from compatible machines.
- Specialized sealing, guards and bumpers help protect key components.
- Front and rear eyes widely spaced for stability during lifting.
- Added lighting packages help illuminate the work area.
SAVE ON MAINTENANCE TIME
- Tilt cab and convenient service access points for easier maintenance and repair.
- Cooling system access from the engine compartment for easy clean-out.
- Remote monitoring with Product Link™/VisionLink® helps you manage your fleet more effectively and profitably.
|Flywheel Power||205 kW|
|Engine Model||Cat C9.3|
|Net Power - ISO 9249/SAE J1349||205 kW|
|Net Power - ISO 9249/SAE J1349 (DIN)||278 HP|
|Emissions||U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final/EU Stage V/Japan 2014 (Tier 4 Final), Korea Tier 4 Final OR China Nonroad Stage III/UN ECE R96 Stage IIIA emission standards, equivalent to Tier 3/Stage IIIA|
|Note (1)||All nonroad Tier 4 Interim and Final, Stage IIIB, IV and V, Japan 2014 (Tier 4 Final) and Korea Tier 4 Final diesel engines are required to use only Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) with 15 ppm (mg/kg) of sulfur or less, or up to B20 biodiesel...|
|Note (2)||Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) used in Cat Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) systems must meet the requirements outlined in the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standard 22241.|
|Operating Weight||28985 kg|
|Operating Weight - Wide Gauge||32304 kg|
|Operating Weight - Waste Handler||29175 kg|
|Operating Weight - Steel Mill||33699 kg|
|Note (1)||Subtract approximately 295 kg / 650 lb for machines not equipped with Tier 4 Final/Stage V emissions reduction technology.|
|Service Refill Capacities|
|Fuel Tank||384 l|
|DEF Tank||35 l|
|Overall Machine Length*||7579 mm|
|Machine Height - Top of Cab||3510 mm|
|Height - Top of Stack||3069 mm|
|Overall Machine Height - Bucket Fully Raised||5752 mm|
|Overall Machine Width without Bucket: With Standard Tracks - 550 mm (21.6 in) Shoes||2710 mm|
|Note||*With General Purpose bucket and heavy duty teeth.|
|Track Gauge||2160 mm|
|Track Shoe Width - Standard||550 mm|
|Track Shoe Width - Optional||675 mm|
|Track Shoe Width - Wide Gauge||830 mm|
|Track on Ground||2930 mm|
|Ground Contact Area* - Standard Shoe - 550 mm (21.6 in)||3.66 m²|
|Ground Contact Area* - Optional Shoe - 675 mm (26.6 in)||4.49 m²|
|Ground Contact Area* - Wide Gauge - 830 mm (32.7 in)||5.53 m²|
|Ground Pressure* - Standard Shoe - 550 mm (21.6 in)||77.6 kPa|
|Ground Pressure* - Optional Shoe - 675 mm (26.6 in)||64.4 kPa|
|Ground Pressure* - Wide Gauge - 830 mm (32.7 in)||57.3 kPa|
|Capacity - General Purpose||3.2 m³|
|Capacity - Multi-Purpose||3 m³|
|Capacity - Performance Series||3.8 m³|
|Capacity - Landfill||4.9 m³|
|Capacity - Slag||3 m³|
|Width - General Purpose||2974 mm|
|Width - Multi-Purpose||2946 mm|
|Width - Performance Series||2982 mm|
|Width - Landfill||2974 mm|
|Width - Slag||2846 mm|
|Air Conditioning System|
|Air Conditioning||The air conditioning system on this machine contains the fluorinated greenhouse gas refrigerant R134a (Global Warming Potential = 1430). The system contains 1.1 kg of refrigerant which has a CO2 equivalent of 1.573 metric tonnes.|
Doriti un sfat sau o recomandare?